Help improve health and wellbeing signposting in Birmingham and Solihull
There's lots of health and wellbeing support in Birmingham and Solihull - but how easy is it to find? We want to improve how local people find the health and wellbeing information they need. Share your views!
Route 2 Wellbeing Birmingham is a website that lists lots of health and wellbeing services in Birmingham. The website is run by Birmingham Voluntary Service Council (BVSC), who are currently researching how people's experiences of using the site can be improved. Your feedback on how you have found the site is greatly appreciated.
How to share your feedback on Route 2 Wellbeing Birmingham
- Visit Route 2 Wellbeing: visit r2wbirmingham.info
- Have a browse: Click on one of the categories and see what you find
- Search for something: use the search box on the home page to see if you can find something
- Share your views: use our online form to share your feedback
Fancy a £5 Amazon voucher? Join our focus group on Monday 19th December
- Date: Monday 19 December
- Time: 10:30am - 12 noon
- Location: online Zoom meeting
- How to prepare for the meeting: visit r2wbirmingham.info and see what you think
- How to join: Please book your place here
How your feedback will be used
Your feedback will be used to improve Route 2 Wellbeing. This will make finding health and wellbeing information easier for local people.
Find out more about this project
This project is a collaboration between BVSC and the Birmingham and Solihull Integrated Care System. Find out more about the Musculoskeletal Transformation Programme here.