Have you used Route 2 Wellbeing Birmingham & Solihull? We'd love to hear your experience!
There's lots of health and wellbeing support in Birmingham and Solihull - but how easy is it to find? We want to learn about local people’s experiences. Share your views!
Route 2 Wellbeing Birmingham & Solihull is a website that lists lots of health and wellbeing services in Birmingham and Solihull. The website is run by Birmingham Voluntary Service Council (BVSC), who launched a new version back in July. Now that it has been running for a few months, we are keen to understand local people’s experiences of using it, and how it has helped them to find support. Your feedback on how you have found the site is greatly appreciated.
How to share your feedback on Route 2 Wellbeing Birmingham & Solihull
- Visit Route 2 Wellbeing: visit r2wbirmingham.info
- Have a browse: Click on one of the categories and see what you find
- Search for something: use the search box on the home page to see if you can find something
Fancy a £10 Amazon voucher? Join our focus group on Friday 27th November
We're running a focus group on Friday 27th November to chat with local people about Route 2 Wellbeing. We want to hear your experiences of using the new version of the site, and how it has helped people to find services near them. Participants will be thanked with a £10 Amazon voucher. It's easy to get involved: Sign up here, or see below for details.
- Date: Friday 27th November
- Time: 10:30am to 12:00pm
- Location: online Zoom meeting
- How to prepare for the meeting: visit r2wbirmingham.info and see what you think of the site currently
- How to join: Use this link. You’ll need to sign up by Wednesday November 25th.
If you have any questions or need support, please contact
How your feedback will be used
Your feedback will be used to improve people’s experience of using Route 2 Wellbeing. This will make finding health and wellbeing information easier for local people.
Find out more about this project
This project is a collaboration between BVSC and the Birmingham and Solihull Integrated Care System. Find out more about the Musculoskeletal Transformation Programme here