0121 752 1673
- All referrals from Primary Care should be sent via ERS
- Routine tertiary referrals sent by email must be sent using secure NHS.net accounts. Sending via a non/NHS.net account is not encrypted.
- Please see below on intructions for urgent referrals and Tertiary Oncology referrals.
Referral to the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital
As a NHS patient, you can choose where you want to be treated. If you would like to be referred to us please ask your GP to refer you to The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital
Reasons people choose us for their care
- We perform the most elective orthopaedic procedures in the NHS
- We offer among the best patient exerience in the NHS
- We deliver among the best clinical outcomes in the NHS
- We have the shortest local waiting times